1、 Service content and use
The services provided by providers to users include:
• Using taoarts system to create online shopping website for users, on the basis of subscription version, according to the needs of users, in addition to the new functions, basic modification of page design.
• Provides access to the management panel, allowing users to process and manage order information.
• Provide technical support for users. After signing the contract, we will create a project team group, and technical personnel will provide long-term technical support for users.
• Ensure the connection between the server and the Internet and the technical conditions of its equipment within the subscription plan of the user.
• When using the service, users shall not use software, scripts, programming languages and other technologies that may damage the integrity or normal functions of the system or cause difficulties for other users.
• The user does not have permission to use the service to create an agent and start the resident program.
• Provide agent to purchase domain name service, the cost should be borne by users.
2、 Rights, obligations and responsibilities of both parties
• The taoarts system and the accompanying documents are provided in the form of no express or implied indemnity or guarantee.
• Users have the right to reflect and put forward opinions. Relevant opinions will be taken as the primary consideration, but there is no promise or guarantee that they will be adopted.
• Users purchase and use the taoarts system out of their own free will. Taoarts does not promise to provide any form of use guarantee, and does not assume any responsibility for problems arising from the use of the taoarts system.
• Users should back up their own data regularly, regardless of the consequences of data loss caused by any reason, taoarts does not assume any responsibility.
• The problems caused by the user's own modification of the program are not within the scope of taoarts' obligatory technical support. Taoarts will provide necessary support to users who need to re install or repair the program in case of problems in the use process. However, this repair or re installation can not guarantee the recovery to the state before the damage, and taoarts will not be responsible for the data loss caused.
• If the user violates the laws of the people's Republic of China in the process of using the taoarts system, the user shall be fully responsible for all consequences and responsibilities, and taoarts shall not bear any responsibility. Taoarts shall not be liable to any third party.
• Taoarts is not responsible for the professional and technical training and guidance for users (including but not limited to design and production, programming, modification, etc.), and has no obligation to solve any problems caused by hardware, software, operating environment and other non software reasons.
• Taoarts this system integrates and develops the API interface of taoarts and third-party software. Taoarts has no obligation to provide all matters or responsibilities related to the use of third-party software consultation, technical support and program source code. Taoarts this system has integrated the third-party interface and part of the back office management in taoarts server and data processing interface. Taoarts has no obligation to provide any of these interfaces The corresponding program and program code.
• Taoarts will not bear any responsibility and compensation if it encounters any irresistible factors that cause the system to stop developing and serving. Inform the user three months in advance and handle the after-sales work well.
• The authorization agreement in the form of electronic text, just like the written agreement signed by both parties, has complete and equal legal effect.
• Taoarts is not responsible for the transaction amount between users and customers.
• Taoarts is not responsible for the user's website operation, and taoarts does not bear any responsibility for the amount disputes caused by the user's staff operation problems.
• The provider shall not be responsible for any loss caused by the user to the third party.
• If the supplier fails to provide the connection or operation of the equipment within a period of time due to force majeure, accidental events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons (including the order of the national competent authorities), the supplier shall not bear any responsibility.
The service terms shall come into force on the day when the supplier signs the contract with the user.